Required work experience: over 6 years.
Responsibilities. Should know and be able to:
- design features and arrangement of complex aircraft products, schematic diagrams of their systems;
- assembly technology for basic systems;
- methods of installation, docking, debugging and
fastening of complex components and assemblies of an aircraft product; purpose, principle of operation and interaction of individual units of aircraft and systems of an aircraft product;
- order using during assembly the necessary mechanical, leveling, pneumatic, electrical and other devices and tools, as well as adjusted equipment and special equipment;
- ways to identify and eliminate defects on products;
- rules for conducting technical and laboratory measurements;
- technology of paint and varnish coatings;
- instruction and technical conditions for the delivery of products to the customer;
- types and purpose of aviation materials;
- heat treatment rules, foundations of the theory of interchangeability; system of tolerances and landings;
the design of mounted engines (piston and gas turbine);
- fundamentals of pneumatics, hydraulics, aerodynamics; requirements for certified products;
- reading rules complex assembly and assembly drawings.
- the design of complex aircraft systems;
- technical conditions for the regulation and fine-tuning of aircraft systems;
- rules for using the level, theodolite, quadrant, optical
- device, principle of operation and methods of setting up installations and stands for complex tests of various systems;
- design features of aircraft systems according to their
- features of the technology of installation, adjustment and development work on systems, including control systems for power plants, booster systems;
- interaction assemblies and systems of assembled products;
- technology of welding and thermal works;
- basic information on cryogenic technology;
- certification requirements for products;
- routine maintenance technology;
- the procedure for processing complex accompanying documents.
- Perform locksmith work of various types, welding, etc.
- Use and be able to work with measuring instruments of varying complexity and modification.
- Secondary technical education, work experience as a fitter-assembler of aircraft for more than 6 years.
Work schedule 5/2, we provide free meals, improve qualifications, registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, paid vacation, sick leave.
- Locksmith work
Russian Federation, Moscow region, Ramensky district, Bykovo village, Kolkhoznaya street, 18A.