Required work experience: over 6 years
- Development of operational documents – in accordance with the requirements of GOST 2.601 and 18675.
- Development of operational documents in accordance with the requirements of foreign standards.
- Development of electronic operational documents of a level not lower than 3.
- Development of text design documents in accordance with the requirements of GOST 2.105, 2.106.
- Compliance with the requirements of the current regulatory documentation when performing the assigned work.
- Documentation support up to date
- Higher technical education.
- Work experience in enterprises working in the aircraft industry or in the aerodrome service.
- Knowledge and use of current regulatory documents for the development, execution and release of technical documentation.
- Ability to structure and detail information.
- Confident possession of the tools necessary for the development of documentation (office suites, graphic editors, design and drawing environments).
Employment of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, work schedule 5/2, free meals, advanced training.
- Skill to work in team
- PC user
- Business correspondence
- Working with office equipment
- Working with a large amount of information
Russian Federation, Moscow region, Ramensky district, Bykovo village, Kolkhoznaya street, 18A